Google+

Friday, February 8, 2013

Through The Ages - Final?

For all of my readers, thank you for bearing with me for this long dissertation of Through The Ages.  At this point I'm not certain I have much more to add.  If there is a specific item you would like to see more information on, please email me or leave a comment and I'll expound on it.

Lastly, I will be moving on to a different game.  Not sure which game it will be.  I'm thinking either Here I Stand:Wars of the Reformation, or Chaos in the Old World.  Both of these are asymmetrical games, with each player having either different units, or different objectives.   Do you have a preference?

This game and its analysis was an arduous task, but one I enjoyed.  I've seen my page views increase from just a few hundred, to several thousand.  I want to thank you all for hanging in there with me.  I also appreciate all the comments and feedback I've received, plus a correction to a few mistakes.  In fact, I have one I need to fix right now.

Let me know your thoughts and what game(s) you'd like me to discuss next.

At Your Service,
Chance

No comments: