Google+

Friday, June 10, 2011

New Happenings on the Blog

Today I'm going to start a few new items which will appear on the blog.  First, I am interested in feedback, so if you enjoy reading my thoughts on a subject, please let me know: either email or comment below to let me know I'm doing it right (or wrong)!

Second, a few buddies and I are going to start an "After Actions Report" portion of the blog.  The idea is we will play a game and take pictures after ever turn.  We will then write about why we made the actions we did and see how the game plays out.  I will consolidate the information and the images; posting them to the blog. These will have "AAR:" in the title to recognize them from the other blog entries.  I am still working out the posting schedule, but we hope to start this within a week or so.

Third, I'm going to start a section by section review of the "classics" of strategy and their relevance in games.  I will start with the granddaddy of them all: Sun Tzu's Art of War.  Not sure what to name this yet, but we will find out.

Lastly, I would like to add a guest submission area.  If you have an article you'd like to post on the blog and it is relevant, please email it to me.  I will credit you in the title, the label, and will post soon as possible.  Simply email me your post and I'll gladly add it to the blog site.

So, no game advice this week, just housekeeping.

Thank you!

No comments: